I'm sharing a series of city guides from the best experts I know - my friends! Here's the latest installment for you:
Five Must Hit Places:
1) El Farrolito - authentic + late night tacos and burritos
2) Burma Superstar - one of the most amazing Asian meals you'll ever have
3) Philz Coffee - these are located throughout the Bay Area for easy fuel
4) Flour + Water - one of the best pizza places in the country
5) Dolores Park Picnic - for people watching (via BiRite Cheese and Bottle of Wine, Tartine Bakery Bread, all on 18th street adjacent to park)
6) Hotel Recommendation: Hotel Whitcomb
7) A Steal in the City: Nopalito
8) A Splurge in the City: State Bird Provisions (I second that!)
Kiran says: I'm a Down South guy who has slowly made his way West. Living now in San Francisco, I am enjoying the food, the scenery, and the eclectic people of the Bay Area. I am hoping to one day have my own food truck (yes I dream big) after retiring from my regular job (curing Hay Fever 1 nostril at a time).
Any other great San Francisco places that make your city guide? Also see Samantha Roby's Wanderlist of her 10 Best Things to Eat in Chicago.