1. Yes, Please by Amy Poehler - I think I've been waiting for this book since I finished Tina Fey's three years ago. I am so excited. You can't beat Amy and I can't wait to get this on Tuesday.
2. A Kitchen in France: A Year of Cooking in My Farmhouse by Mimi Thorisson - if I could pull a freaky Friday with anyone it would probably be Mimi. She lives the most beautiful life on a farm in France, cooking the most delicious looking food. If you don't follow her on Instagram, do it now!
3. Delancey: A Man, a Woman, a Restaurant, a Marriage by Molly Wizenberg - I'm embarassed to say I hadn't heard of the blog Orangette until my dinner at Delancey last week in Seattle but I went home and promptly ordered her book. It's the memoir of a newly wedded couple opening a restaurant and the pizza taste test journey they go through.
4. Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris - only NPH could pull off this kind of autobiography where you're the star. Legendary.
5. The Book with No Pictures by BJ Novak - this is a children's book but I was instantly sold after seeing this video of BJ reading it out loud. I read the reviews on Amazon and parents are giving it high praise for their kids loving it. Thumbs up!
What are you checking out this month?