Day Ten's gift guide is full of color for those bright and happy people in your life. Here are a few presents that really pop:
1. Cole Haan Alisa Oxford: I have long lusted after these CH oxfords with the strip of color on the bottom (I have a similar Steve Madden style seen in this neon post.) It's like a shoe mullet... business in the front and party in the back. They also have men's versions that are super sharp.
2. Boden Ankle Socks: somehow every dryer I've ever used eats my socks, leaving me with just singles. So socks as a gift can never go wrong. These Boden socks are cute + colorful and this socks in a box set includes one for each day of the week. You can choose from dots or stripes.
3. ASOS Midi Skirt with Pleats: this bright green skirt caught my eye and I like the pairing of a plain white top with black sandals. It defintely makes a statement and comes in various lengths or colors. If you're up for a splurge, check out the brilliant Novella Ball Skirt from Antropologie.
4. Essie's Winter 2013 Color Cube: this set of four fun new winter nail polishes would make a great stocking stuffer!
5. J.Crew Patent Narrow Buckle Belt: what really gets me on this belt is the buckle. I just love the wide look. The red patent leather is a perfect bit of color, would look great paired with a black dress.
6. Marc Jacobs Classic Q-Wingman Phone Wallet: this little wristlet is a great for going out in style. The size is awesome and the color even better. The pretty blue combo works all year round.
Catch up on the previous days of gift guides here!